Since April 2014 I have moved 6 times – this makes 7. That included the following list – but doesn’t count the storage building moves…. and yes – all the moving was basically done by myself – no damn wonder my flares got worse
4-2012 to 4-2014 – Apt
- Moved to Liz’s for a month – left on my own b/c i wanted to save our friendship
- Moved to Jeanice & Ryan’s for 2 weeks – was going to find a camper to rent by end of month but they kicked me out OVER FACEBOOK b/c they couldn’t handle my Lyme flares and I wasn’t the person they used to know (paraphrased – can we say NO SHIT SHERLOCK?)
- borrowed a friend’s place for a week or so
- Truck/Storage building – about 3 weeks
- Cousin’s from June 10 or so thru today
- Hotel for a few days – then the truck
now I am homeless again.
I’d overstayed my welcome at the cousin’s. He had told me I would need to find somewhere to go when they got married….it was the holidays and I knew his kids’ needed a place to visit….and frankly it was too damn cold.
Low body temperature comes with this – I have Reynaud’s too (symptom of the disease) – i couldn’t stay warm – couldn’t detox (so i quit treatment 2 weeks in)……how the hell do you sweat in a bath when the house isn’t warm enough.
I’m not complaining – it was a roof over my head and cheap rent. But I couldn’t keep imposing….and if you don’t have Lyme – you don’t “get it” – not the flares, not the fatigue, not the herxing.
But i need to detox – even without treatment….so its time to head south